Customer Service Professional
AnswerFirst Customer Service Professionals are based in the Tampa Bay Area and handle inbound activities for a multitude of business partners. Our Customer Service Professionals must display a positive attitude, organizational skills, patience and the ability to perform well under pressure in a remote environment. Our successful remote staff have the ability to work independently for extended periods of time, free of external interruptions. They remain engaged by listening with empathy, following scripts and instructions, communicating effectively, and capturing accurate information to create stellar customer service experiences at every opportunity.
- Be fully equipped for successful remote operations and technically savvy for troubleshooting.
- Maintain use of an approved workstation with dual monitors, headset(s) UPS backup, webcam, landline and VoIP softphone(s) by authorized service providers.
- Maintain a quiet, isolated and private work environment without distraction or interruption, and have an approved backup location in the event of an outage.
- Able to identify and resolve technical issues that impact ability to operate remotely.
- Serve as a leadership model to help the company ensure employee, client and shareholder success through sound economic, social and environmental policies, resulting in global growth.
- Professionally process inbound and outbound customer service calls in compliance with client directives and instructions.
- Create a superior customer service experience for each transaction, by establishing an emotional connection with everyone encountered.
- Communicate effectively as a liaison for callers, clients and staff, adhering to client scripting in the order presented, while following all instructions and directives.
- Adhere to all company ethical and quality standards.
- Capture and verify all required information as directed for all calls.
- Process all transactions efficiently to minimize average handling time and customer waits.
- Recognize and recommend opportunities to improve customer service
- Accurately and insightfully process all calls, dispatch jobs, cues and inbound emails in a timely fashion.
- Understand and respond to situations using available tools and client instructions.
- Communicate effectively with the entire team and other departments to avoid processing delays when resolving issues. Ensure all forms submitted to other departments contain thorough and accurate information.
- Skillfully update oncall schedules by assigning, unassigning and overriding existing oncall schedules.
- Accurately process all email and text confirmations to prevent duplication and excess costs for customers.
- Update client directories as requested.
- Meet or exceed all measured key performance indicators.
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, supervisors and management.
- Maintain exemplary attendance, punctuality and schedule adherence to meet staffing targets and exceed customer service expectations.
- Take responsibility and initiative for career development and visibility in the community, including investment in required training for skills advancement.